Friday, March 14, 2008

I Got a Geetar

Before I came to London, I sold off all of my music gear. Guitar, bass, mini amp, cases, you name it. Knowing that I'd probably want to pick up playing again while I was in the UK, I set aside money to get a guitar while I was here. I didn't anticipate that I would miss having my own guitar around as much as I did. So I got one on ebay. It's an Alvarez, one of my favorite manufacturers. I've lost all of my callouses in the months since I sold my stuff, so I have to make it a point to play a little bit every day. I also need to get a stand for it so that I never have to lean it in the corner like it is in this picture. I'll probably do that this weekend. Yay!

In other news, my friend Dan is coming to visit for a few days before he heads off to Paris for a 3 month cooking course. I haven't seen him in years, but I hear his beard is growing nicely (he's reveling in the fact that he no longer has to shave everyday now that he is officially out of the army).

1 comment:

Kirstyn said...

It's very purty, Tam-tam. It looks like art leaning in a corner. How do you like your new geetar?