Sunday, March 2, 2008

Super French Picnic


Last night, I went to my classmate Marilou's flat for a "Super French Picnic". She went home to France last weekend, and returned with 6 bottles of red wine, all kinds of cheese, and a few recipes (which in Marilouspeak sounds like "receeps") which Subi and I helped to cook. Onion pie, tomato, basil, & mozzarella pie, salmon and broccoli pie, and a few desserts. About 15 of my classmates were there, and a good time was had by all. Here are a few pics:

All photos ©2008 Subathra Vaidhiyanathan

2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

the overhead shot of cooking is awesome! did your kitchen come with a camera crane?

Elihu and I are doing our weekend house cleaning chores at 10:30pm on Sunday night. We're going to just barely make the Monday cut.

Love you, L(oony)T(une)

Anonymous said...

Did i have to read this while i was hungery, YUM sounds so good!!!karen