Saturday, February 2, 2008

Moving Day

I'm hEEEeeeeere. I transferred my stuff from Anne's to my new flat. Of course, I had to run a bunch of errands like purchasing an air mattress, sleeping bag, pillows, and pillowcases...handy things to have, regardless of transitory status. Luckily for me, I don't mind air mattresses. It will be just fine until my bed arrives in 2-3 weeks. Not only that, but my friend Tristan said I could raid the linens in her loft when we meet up. That's going to be incredibly handy.

Here are some pics:




On a side note, I realized today that I now live about 100 yards from a Unitarian church. Weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new place! Did you see the Pat's Game?

Tamraconteur said...

No, I didn't see the Superbowl, but I heard about it from my Giants-loving family. Don't hate me...you can take the girl outta Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey out of the girl.
;)